C.O. Triathlon Reminders
- Triathlon is tomorrow (Wednesday 30th March) at the Cromwell aquatic centre.
- They hold it in most weather conditions and the forecast is good so expect it to be on.
- Allow for road closure at the Nevis bluff. Apparently traffic is cleared every 15 mins.
- Registrations are between 9.00am and 9.30am. You need to register together if you are in a team.
- Check your bikes are in good working order and tyres are pumped hard for the road. Make sure you have helmets!
- The order is run,bike,swim. Swimmers line up outside pool waiting to be tagged by bikers.Have a warm top on that's easy to take off while you wait. Individuals need to have togs on under t-shirts and make sure you have goggles ready for swim at bike transistion.
- Bring packed lunch and drink bottle.
- It usually finishes at lunchtime with a prize giving to follow.
- Runners and Bikers are expected to wear school sports uniform (t-shirt and shorts)
See you all there!
“GO for GOLD” Arrowtown