Year 7 Camp
Camp Columba - Pukerau 11th-15th Feb 2013
Camp is next week!
The children are getting very excited and no doubt the parents are too.
It is a great camp and is going to be a great start to the year.
Unfortunately the weather forecast looks not too flash so make sure your jacket is a waterproof one as we will be doing the activities regardless of the weather.
A big thanks Claire Gourlay who has been working on the food preparation.
We will definitely be well fed!
- Please check your gear lists, name clothes and pack all required.
- Camp fees need to be paid before children go on camp. ($180.00 see invoice)
- Chocolate money needs to be handed in ASAP ( if can’t sell all bring it in and we can give to other students to sell)
- We will meet at school on Monday at 8.45am, pack the bus and cars, make sure we are all here, and leave at 9.15am.
- Remember a packed lunch and drink bottle on Monday.
- We will be back at school at approx 4pm on Friday so you need to organise transport home. Kids can use the school phone if they need to.
- Remember to pack togs and towel for swim at Gore Pool on the way home.
- Bring a container of home baking on Monday.
- Bring a good book or inside board games in case weather packs in.
- 2 tea towels, pillow and pillowcases named.
- Extra blanket with sleeping bag in case of Jack Frost
- Any medications labelled and given to Mrs Sefo or Mrs Liddy
- Any digital cameras labelled and given to teachers to look after.
- Pack all you need for camp concert
Make sure you get some good sleep over the weekend – you’ll need it!