Yr 6 Camp
Final Reminder Notice
The forecast is not looking good for Wednesday. The rain is supposed to clear in the afternoon so we may hold them at school until it does. If it doesn’t we may have to stay in the school hall the night (we did this 3 years ago) and trek in on Thursday. We will try our best to keep to schedules but will put children’s safety first in all decision making. We will make a decision on Wednesday morning so come to school prepared to go. Any decisions to delay the start we will post on the school website and sports blog. Please check children’s jackets are waterproof as most activities can be still carried out with light rain or showers.
A few final reminders…………………….
· Make sure you check your equipment lists and that clothing and utensils are named
· Kids who offered to let the group use their bikes bring to the hall on Tuesday morning to put on trailer. Parents who want o help mountain biking on Tuesday to bring their own
· Warm sleeping bags and ground mats (or similar) essential. It can get very cold at night.
· Make sure your footwear is appropriate for tramping.
· Those parents who have offered to lend tents, equipment etc for Macetown , please leave outside school hall by 8.30am on Wednesday so it can be packed onto trailers
Meet at 8.30am in Hall
· Home baking to be dropped at hall kitchen in labelled container on and Wednesday .
· Check backpacks for walk to Macetown have snacks, lunch, drink bottle and warm top. Waterproof covers for backpacks essential.
· Medications labelled and given to Miss K on Wednesday Morning
· If I find any lollies I will confiscate them and share them with the parents (only if they’re nice!)
Transport for Lake Hayes Tuesday meet at hall at 8.30am
1. Paul Bartlett
2. Sue Bijl
3. Billy Bijl
4. Ant White + trailer for mountain bikes
5. Juliet Kunath
6. Sally Mchlery
7. Kirsten Derby
8. Paul Winders
9. Kate Kilbride
10. Regan Cooks
· Please ring me 0272963741 if you can’t make it
Cheers Paul Winders