Yr 5-8 School Triathlon – Wed 19th March
Frankton Events Centre 10.30am – 12.15pm
Our school triathlon is on this Wednesday at the Events Centre. The forecast is good so its all go!
The timetable is as follows…….
· Kids catching the buses to Events Centre go to class in morning and meet at 9.30am courts in classes –– otherwise meet there – class teachers need to know who is catching bus and who is meeting there
- 10.00am arrive Events Centre
- 10.15am briefing From Mr Winders – go over stations and events
Order of events ( times are approx)
10.30am –Yr 5 and 6 boys individual
10.35 –Yr 5 and 6 boys individual
10.40am – Yr 5 and 6 girls teams
10.45 am – Yr 5 and 6 boys teams
10.50am – Yr 5 and 6 mixed teams
10.55am Yr 7 and 8 girls individuals
11.00am – Yr 7 and 8 boys individuals
11.05am - Yr 7 and 8 girls teams
11.10am –Yr 7 and 8 boys teams
11. 15am –Year 7 and 8 mixed teams
11.30am – Certificate presentation / Pack up
12.00pm – Bus back to school
Afternoon programme as normal
· Bikes if you need one – check its in good working order and the tyres are pumped and seat at right height! You need to organise getting them there and back.
· Drink Bottles/Snacks and warm clothes
· Tell your class teacher if of your transport arrangements
· Togs /Towel/Goggles if swimming and appropriate running gear if running
· The order is swim/bike/run
· Swim can be any stroke
· Central Triathlon is Wednesday 26th in Cromwell for top 3 teams in each event and top 3 individuals.
· School sausages lunches will be still be on Wednesday when get back to school
· Helmets are compulsory for bikers
· Have fun and enjoy it!!
· Please see over for parent help
Thanks to all the parents who have offered to help. Please meet the PIC of your station at 10.15am.
PIC Donna King and Alice Hutchens
PIC Tim Young
PIC Erin Sefo and Sue B
PIC Maru Smallridge and Joe Bailey