Central Otago Triathlon
Thank you to all the parents who have offered to transport kids and bikes to the Triathlon in Cromwell tomorrow Wednesday 28th March. Everyone seems to be sorted so we’ll see you there at 9.15am. I will be putting on transponders to individuals and team members so all our kids meet me outside the pool.
There is a race briefing at 9.45am. The postponement day is the following day (Thursday) but will only be postponed if weather is really bad. They intend to be finished by 1.00pm so we should be back here for the buses if needed.
Things to remember….
• Suitable clothing and running shoes (if running or biking)
• Togs, towel, goggles if swimming
• Bike and helmet (compulsory) if biking – please check your bike is in good working order and tyres pumped hard.
• Sunscreen, drink bottle and packed lunch
• We will hand out school t-shirts at school today.
• Remember no road bikes this year although slicks on mountain bikes are OK.
• If you need to contact me if your child is sick or can’t make it, either ring
home 4420757 or cell 027 296 3741