Tuesday 20th March – 10.30am – 12.00pm
Our School Triathlon is on tomorrow at the Events Centre.
The timetable for the day is as follows.
- Children taking the bus meet at school and go to classes when bell goes at 9.00am. From there your teachers will take you to the buses.
- Other children meet there by 10am.
- Briefing is at 10.15am and first race at 10.30am.
- The race timetable is (approximate times)
- 10.30am – Yr 5 and 6 - Boys individuals and Yr 5and 6 Boys Teams
- 10.45am – Yr 5 and 6 Girls individuals Yr 5 and 6 girls teams
- 11.00am – Yr 7 and 8 boys individuals and Yr 7 and 8 boys teams
- 11.15am – Yr 7and 8 girls individuals, girls teams and 7 and 8 mixed teams
- 11.30am – Prize giving ( all races judged separately)
- 12.00pm – Back to School
- All bikes need to be checked they are in good working order and delivered to events centre by 10am.
- Helmets are compulsory for bikers
- Swimmers wear togs under clothes to the event to save time going into changing rooms
- Bring drink bottles, snacks, warm top, gear you need e.g. goggles/togs if swimming etc
- If your child takes bus to the event and gets a ride home, please tell their classroom teacher
Thanks to all the parents who have volunteered to help.
Please report to the following people on arrival.
PIC Swimming Chris Hall
Volunteers – Annabelle Burdon, Julie McIlroy , Mandy Erskine, Julie Brown, Jackie May
PIC Biking Tim Young
Volunteers – Vicki Onions, Sue Arrowsmith, Sarah Robinson
PIC Running/Course Marshals- Mel Liddy and Erin
Volunteers -Bridget Cameron ,Kate Evans , Vicki Paddon , Keli Gerkin, Brett Duffy, Tracey Galbraith, Eric Billoud, Annabel Frood, Karen Greening
PIC Finishing Sue Buckenham,
Volunteers – Kate Rollason , Sharlene Cleveland, Rhonda Frew , Nick Flight